click image to enlarge
in stock now:
Brown 44" x 1
Brown 46" x 1
Brown 50 x 1
Brown 52 x 1
Black 48 x 1
Black 50 x 1
The Wool Lambskin (shearling) English Girth maximizes the overall comfort and protection of your horse. Breathable shearling next to the skin is soft, non-chafing and ensures exceptional absorption and ventilation. Premium webbing is double stitched for added strength with triple-ply elastic on one end allowing your horse to breathe naturally. Stainless steel hardware is rust resistant. Shearling lining is removable and washable for easy cleaning. 30-day money back guarantee/one-year warranty.
Washing Instructions: Hand wash gently in cool or lukewarm water using an extremely mild soap (containing no bleach), rinse thoroughly and air dry away from direct heat and sunlight.
Machine washing is not covered by the manufacturer’s warranty.
• Wool Lambskin (shearling) Lining -- all-natural, moisture wicking and non-chafing
• Heavy-duty Webbing -- double stitched for added strength
• Roller Buckle -- allows easy and accurate cinching
• Reinforced Center Dees -– prevent tear out
• Stainless Steel Hardware –- rust resistant
• Easy To Clean –- simply remove Merino wool lining and wash according to instructions